For more than fifteen years, Jeremiah Daly Music has been recognized by brand marketers and educators all over the world as the leading source of insight, inspiration and innovation, uncovering the ideas and techniques of the thought leaders and practitioners driving brand leadership today. Readers gain key insights into the critical areas, tools and techniques shaping brand management. Including brand strategy, brand storytelling, brand culture, brand architecture, big data, brand marketing, brand equity, brand research, brand growth, pricing strategy, brand licensing, building emotional connections and customer experience. Our goal is clear; help marketing oriented leaders and professionals build strong brands. This is why tens of thousands of brand builders subscribe to Jeremiah Daly Music. You can too in the green box slightly down and to the right.
For those interested in contributing to Jeremiah Daly Music, please see the details at the bottom of this page.
Brand Research: Our model incorporates the five elements that drive a customer to insist upon a particular brand to meet his or her needs – brand awareness, accessibility, value, relevant differentiation and emotional connection. We conduct qualitative and quantitative research through the lens of this model to give brands the advantage they seek. We also offer the industry’s most advanced emotional connection measurement technology, chosen by nine of the world’s top ten advertisers.
Brand Strategy: We offer a range of high impact workshops designed to achieve stakeholder consensus on issues or decisions that result in strategic advantage. Our process includes rigorous facilitation, educational components and brand management expertise combine to reach desired outcomes.
Brand Licensing: We strategically link brands with manufacturers through our proprietary inbound and outbound licensing process. We help brands extend into the right markets for growth while maintaining the integrity of the brand promise. Our global brand licensing experts manage the entire program or educate and provide your team with the required management tools.
Brand Education: We help marketers better understand and activate the most important concepts in brand management. We meet your team’s specific learning objectives through custom designed, interactive brand education workshops delivered internally around the globe. We are experts in instructional design and facilitation in learning environments.
We are driven by these beliefs:
• Strong brands make promises to their target customers. Those promises are unique, compelling and believable. Further, strong brands consistently deliver on the promises that they make at each point of customer contact.
• Strong brand promises require target customer insight that is gained primarily through comprehensive market research.
• Stakeholder alignment is critical to the success of any brand strategy project.
• Organizations must understand what their brands stand for and stand against and what makes them unique and compelling to their target audiences. That is why we believe in comprehensive internal training.
Contribute To Jeremiah Daly Music
Brand strategy and brand management topics that are important to senior marketers are the backbone of Jeremiah Daly Music. From time-to-time we accept contributions and invite other seasoned experts to share their experiences. Please note that contributors here are not content producers, they are actual experts who work in the field.
We maintain a high editorial standard and only publish thought pieces that meet this criteria:
- Educational and Meaningful. Provides marketers with actionable insight.
- Provocative. Gets the marketer to think, possibly challenges their own thinking on the topic.
- Balanced. Provides an even mix of academic and real world insight.
- Complete and Thorough. Other sources focus on the why not the how. Thought pieces here offer the how and take our audience full circle.
- Target audience focused. We serve sophisticated marketers seeking tools and techniques to build and communicate brand value.
- Evergreen. Thought pieces that continue to add value well into the future.
- Authentic. Real world insight from those that work on the front lines of our trade.
- Original. Not published elsewhere consisting of 900 – 1200 words.
- Enticing. A pleasure to read.
- Defendable. Citing other sources that support your points.
If you believe you have insight that our audience would benefit from we would like to hear from you.